The Room is open for services by appointment only. Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetologists and Barbers recommends cosmetology salons and shops with the following guidelines in order to protect the safety of clients and employees. Keep in mind that these guidelines may be adjusted as necessary.
- Prior to your appointment time you will be asked to arrive with clean and dry hair.
- When arriving to the salon for your appointment, please call the salon to check in from your vehicle.
- You must enter the salon with a mask and keep the mask on the entirety of your visit.
- You will be asked to wash your hands for 60 seconds when entering the salon, before sitting with your stylist.
- Please remember to maintain a distance of 6 feet within the salon (this doesn't include when staff are servicing clients).
- No company is permitted during your visit. This includes children.
- The check out process will be done while you are seated in your chair - either during your service or after it has been completed .
All stations, sinks and tools will be sanitized between every client. Everything in the salon will be sanitized to a high level of our standards throughout the day. Your stylist will be required to change their aprons between every client and each client will be draped with a clean cape. Your stylist will also be required to wear a mask and goggles/glasses. There will be hand sanitizer available on every station and multiple locations within the salon.
Our waiting area will be closed. All self serve beverages will not be available. There will be no magazines or reading materials available. Please keep the items you bring to your visit to a minimum.
Please ask yourself before coming in for your appointment:
- Have you had a cough?
- Have you had a fever?
- Have you been around anyone exhibiting these symptoms within the past 14 days?
- Are you living with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
- Are you currently waiting on test results as a result of being exposed to covid-19?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact us so we can reschedule your appointment. This is very important to maintain the health and safety of our staff/other clients.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us by email.
Thank you for your continued support!